Skip to main content

Reddit Review and Explorations: Top 9 Most Helpful Life Pro Tips from r/LifeProTips That Will Make You Grow



Okay, I get it. Sometimes, we just can't handle what life gives us, maybe we are on the brink of "giving up", or you are currently experiencing this bad feeling of being pressured or you wan't to improve your personality. Well, worry no more. Reddit community provides you the some of the most helpful, life pro tips that will greatly help you improve your self.

9. If someone works at your house to get a job done, buy them a water or a lunch.

I know you've already met a bunch of them, working to fix something in your house. Maybe broken pipes? Faulty wiring? Or maybe creaky floors. These people keep working for livelihood, and I mean, just for them to sustain themselves and their family. It is an act of gratitude to give them something like water, or even food, just to show them how important they are or how much you value their work. Because you won't know, and no one else would know, if they are going through some rough things. Upon doing that, do not ever expect something back, because I am telling you, the gratitude that you will show to them, will lead you to more fruitful and prosperous life. 
LPT: If you have work done at your house, maintenance or otherwise, offer them water or buy their lunch if an all day job. That minor gesture will come back tenfold. from r/LifeProTips

8. When you are talking to a customer service, don't say "you" to the one you are talking with. Instead, say the company name. 

Sometimes, we don't know what kind of burden does corporate worker feels or carries. The customer service holds the title of the company, so, at all cost, you should never say "you" when you are talking with them. Because the deliverance of the message is really different when you tell that to them, they might feel that the burden is on them when something goes wrong about the product or anything else. That is my fellow advice.
LPT: When talking to customer service, instead of saying ‘you’ say the company’s name from r/LifeProTips

7. Always have an extrovert member on your team, they would be lovely to present. 

You know these people, I don't believe that they're missing on a group, there is, and always will be. But in case that there really isn't, well, it's time to get one and let them be on your group. You asking me why? Well, it's pretty self explanatory. Not only they will be happy to present your work towards the audience, but they'll maintain the "joy" in a lonely group, they would make everything far more exciting than having a group of no extrovert. Trust me, they'll do anything to get the team talking, going and get to know each other better.
LPT: Always have at least one extrovert on your project team. They will gladly be the one to present. from r/LifeProTips

6. Look at your habits first, if you want to improve yourself.

Nothing much more right about this, your habits define you as a person as well, next to your character. Your habits are the daily actions that you do and you are pretty much used to them. In fact, I can't blame you, changing a habit is pretty hard. You should apply measures when you really want to change yourself and to improve your personality. Because as said, your habits define your personality. Am I often reading books? Do I watch television often? Do I get to finish my household chores early? Or late? Do I go to work early? Or late? Am I still eating the right, nutritious food, or just some junk food that you can buy along the fast food chains? Whatever the answer may be, the answer to those question defines your personality, and in order to improve yourself, you must start looking for the answer to those questions, and try to change for the good. 
LPT: When you are looking to improve yourself the first thing you should look at our your own habits from r/LifeProTips

5. When someone gives you a thoughtful criticism of your personality, learn to take it positively and grow. 

LPT: When someone gives you thoughtful criticism on one of your personality traits you can take it positively and grow rather than be ashamed and get angry. Even if that feedback comes from a stranger on Reddit. from r/LifeProTips

"No man lives in his own island.". A very simple, yet powerful phrase that conveys the message that, you don't live on your own choices or decision, you still need others to thrive and grow in life. You need their thoughtful judgement to grow, because they see it, don't be egoistic. If you're friends see that you have this kind of trait or characteristic that you should change, then listen to them, it should be the thing best for you. You don't always look at yourself and tell to that mirror that "you're right", "I do what I wan't to do.", "It's my life, therefore, my rules.". Trust me, nothing gets better, when you always gratify the choices of your self even though you know it's wrong. Listen to others, I guarantee you, it will help you to attain personal development.

4. If someone did a good job at something, tell them about it  
LPT: if you notice that someone's done a good job of something, tell them about it from r/LifeProTips
It's the greatest gesture that means you are telling someone that they're good at it, and a way of compliment, it makes them joyful, trust me. If someone helped you fixed your car, tell him a simple, "Thank you, and oh, by the way, you're pretty good at fixing cars, I'll recommend you to my company sometime.". That way, you are complimenting their ability of doing things, and how are you reminding them of being helpful.

3.  Never, ever call someone smart.
LPT: Never Call Someone Smart from r/LifeProTips
This is a great pro life tip here, Do. Not. Ever. Call. Someone. Smart. The title makes it really, you know? Out of place for the recipient. Do you get what I mean? "Smart" is just a word, I know. But it's a really strong title as well. The title of being "smart" might or may strengthen the ego of the person you are talking to, he might think that he is supremely smart that he has the advantage over others. So, avoid it. 

2. If someone offers you something you want, take it. Don't decline every kind offer out of politeness.  
LPT: if someone offers you something you want, take it. Don’t decline every kind offer out of politeness. from r/LifeProTips

It hurts when you offer someone something they like, but you they reject it. Man. believe men, I've been through this moments several times in my life, and every time it happens, I felt insulted. This is the rule here, don't reject something that they offer to you, gladly accept it. For here are the reasons, first, they worked and exerted effort just to get that for you, and second, it is one of the greatest means of disrespect and insult towards others. 

1.  Stop proving a point to someone who really don't matter in your life. 
LPT: stop tryna prove a point to people who don’t matter in your life from r/LifeProTips
Trust me, you don't need to prove yourself always to others, it isn't really necessary. I am sure you know this, no one really needs to tell you this. But if you still 'assert' that it is right to somehow yourself towards others even though it gets pointless, well, you're wrong. Stop proving yourself to someone who doesn't care or doesn't matter to you because it's worthless and you'll just lose so much time and effort, and you'll feel like you lost a thousand times in the end.  One good deed is enough just to prove you are really worthy, you alone, is a great creature that lives in this world, is loved so much.
 
Stay tuned for more r/LifeProTips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reddit Review and Explorations: r/creepy - You're right, it's creepy!

What's up guys! Today I stumbled upon, in my opinion, some of the creepiest contents from r/creepy of reddit! I remembered first seeing this subreddit, damn right it was creepy! I can't even resist the creepiness of the artworks, faces and mosaics that could be found there. Well, guys, here, I'll list my choices below.  10. Kitchen's artwork by u/Danny_Ingrassia_Art  The kitchen (my artwork) from r/creepy Can't say anything but the I don't really know what the painter thinks while he was painting this. All I can say is, you can see the details at every corner of the painting, very much expressed. The texture looks real. I don't think it conveys any deep message, the author has really the passion of painting this kind of genres. I am very much impressed by the creepiness the two people with their widened mouths. It intensifies the creepy of the whole picture.   9. Amphibious creature by u/SuperMacaroner Amphibious Creature - circa 1950 from r/creepy The

10 Scariest Places that Hardcore American Adventurers Would Go In

Caution ! If you get scared easily, then it's time to get out and read other blogs. But, if, and only if, you have what it takes to be man enough and explore some of the haunted and scariest places in United States, it's time to take them on consideration and, you might want to visit them if you are daring enough. 10. Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia                    A prison, which is closed in 1971, is very much notable for the presence of scary apparitions and haunting present in the cellblocks itself. Most notable cellblocks are cellblocks 4, 6 and 12. It is said that these cellblocks are known for the source of luring echoing voices, shadowy figures that manifests along the walls and visions of ghostly faces. A horrible energy is being felt at these cellblocks which might get the real shit out of you.         How to visit:   Plan a visit to Eastern State Penitentiary 9. St. Louis Cemetery, New Orleans           Before we get started exploring St. Louis Cemetery,

7 most embarrassing moments I've ever experienced

                   Hey, don't get me wrong. Everyone has embarrassing life moments, including you. But let me tell you them here. You know, when I first thought of this idea, I just laughed, thinking and remembering all my embarrassing life moments, but you know, I'm a hardcore and I pick the most embarrassing ones. Sigh, here it goes, I'tell you now, and please, don't laugh. 7. My shorts got off unintentionally after getting out of pool                    When I remember this embarrassing moment, I just say that I never want to go swimming again. Because this shit might happen again. It was during my childhood, maybe I was a 7-yr old boy during those time. Fascinating how I still remembered it despite being long ago. Going back to the moment, my shorts were very wide, it was overstretched because I was fat back then. To my sight, my uncle is laughing at me then he just told me that I wasn't wearing any cover for my under. I felt so ashamed at an early age, I comman