Skip to main content

Reddit Review and Explorations: r/creepy - You're right, it's creepy!



What's up guys! Today I stumbled upon, in my opinion, some of the creepiest contents from r/creepy of reddit! I remembered first seeing this subreddit, damn right it was creepy! I can't even resist the creepiness of the artworks, faces and mosaics that could be found there. Well, guys, here, I'll list my choices below. 

10. Kitchen's artwork by u/Danny_Ingrassia_Art 
The kitchen (my artwork) from r/creepy

Can't say anything but the I don't really know what the painter thinks while he was painting this. All I can say is, you can see the details at every corner of the painting, very much expressed. The texture looks real. I don't think it conveys any deep message, the author has really the passion of painting this kind of genres. I am very much impressed by the creepiness the two people with their widened mouths. It intensifies the creepy of the whole picture.
 
9. Amphibious creature by u/SuperMacaroner
Amphibious Creature - circa 1950 from r/creepy
The scene look really creepy and eerie. But the emphasis is the gigantic amphibian near the shore, well, nothing much really scary about that, except that there is a fear that might just eat you. 

8. Creepy doll by u/TreatingBad 
This doll at a local children’s clothing store. from r/creepy
I mean, for real, who does even put scary dolls in front of their stores, remove it now! I really feel uncomfortable after seeing that, what would the visiting child do when they see that? No doubt they'll be scared. That's just really creepy, you know? That face, erghhh.

7. Immature Anemone Stinkhorn Fungus by u/Jetzalcoatl 
Immature Anemone Stinkhorn Fungus, Melbourne Australia from r/creepy
There is nothing really scary or creepy about the immature  Anemone fungus, except that, imagine if bunch of them freely thrive the seas, or we don't even know if there are thousands of them, that's just really scary, maybe I won't lay a foot in the seas again!

6. Something in the woods by u/9999monkeys 
Seen in the woods from r/creepy
Whatever that is, it looks really scary. I'm telling you, if ever I came across that, I'll shit my pants. That really crept the heck out of me. 

5. The underpass to home by u/OgOgami 
The underpass I have to take to go home from work. from r/creepy
You know, I'd rather call a taxi to go home that go anywhere near that. That's just really scary.

4. The bathroom by u/Danny_Ingrassia_Art  
The bathroom (my artwork) from r/creepy
Another impressive art, the details are realistic, nothing really much to say. Except that is creepy. I assume that the painter really has this wide imagination with vast array of ideas about scary and creepy things. 

3. Monster under the bed by u/GeshGav 
Call waiting! from r/creepy
Can't blame me. You know, when I was a child, I used to imagine that there are monsters under my bed. That whenever I look under, he would grab and eat me, so I never bothered stepping to the floor of my room at night, I'll just wait for the morning to come, and you know? He'll be just gone. Thankfully, they are just stories.

2. Uhmm...Moosebat? by u/Recklessdaddy77 
Hammer-headed bat from r/creepy
Ughh, that's creature is scary. 

1.  Is that a raccoon's skull? by u/Surabar
A raccoon skull turns up in a rare peril of gardening. from r/creepy
It's just really fascinating how did the skull got in there. It's also creepy in the same way. Right? Imagine the fate of that raccoon, it's relentless. Poor thing. 

Do you find anything creepy or scary? Leave them in the comment section and stay tuned for the next part of this Reddit review and explorations: r/creepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Scariest Places that Hardcore American Adventurers Would Go In

Caution ! If you get scared easily, then it's time to get out and read other blogs. But, if, and only if, you have what it takes to be man enough and explore some of the haunted and scariest places in United States, it's time to take them on consideration and, you might want to visit them if you are daring enough. 10. Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia                    A prison, which is closed in 1971, is very much notable for the presence of scary apparitions and haunting present in the cellblocks itself. Most notable cellblocks are cellblocks 4, 6 and 12. It is said that these cellblocks are known for the source of luring echoing voices, shadowy figures that manifests along the walls and visions of ghostly faces. A horrible energy is being felt at these cellblocks which might get the real shit out of you.         How to visit:   Plan a visit to Eastern State Penitentiary 9. St. Louis Cemetery, New Orleans           Before we get started exploring St. Louis Cemetery,

7 most embarrassing moments I've ever experienced

                   Hey, don't get me wrong. Everyone has embarrassing life moments, including you. But let me tell you them here. You know, when I first thought of this idea, I just laughed, thinking and remembering all my embarrassing life moments, but you know, I'm a hardcore and I pick the most embarrassing ones. Sigh, here it goes, I'tell you now, and please, don't laugh. 7. My shorts got off unintentionally after getting out of pool                    When I remember this embarrassing moment, I just say that I never want to go swimming again. Because this shit might happen again. It was during my childhood, maybe I was a 7-yr old boy during those time. Fascinating how I still remembered it despite being long ago. Going back to the moment, my shorts were very wide, it was overstretched because I was fat back then. To my sight, my uncle is laughing at me then he just told me that I wasn't wearing any cover for my under. I felt so ashamed at an early age, I comman