Skip to main content

Reddit Review and Explorations: Top 10 r/ProgrammerHumor Memes That Every Programmer Should Relate



If you are a programmer, or if you understand programming memes, then read this blog. Many people guaranteed that they pursued programming because of the programming memes, not because they wanna do it, but to understand memes! Hardcore, right? Being a programmer sometimes really sucks, but you must know how to get the fun out of it. Trust me, it gets funny sometimes. 

10. "We're all communists at heart! Where would we be without open source?" by u/csschsy

The supreme power that if not all, then most of the programmers want! I mean, come on this code is "ours". Just kidding. We all do love having an open source so we could just distribute them to our team and so, but, you ask me why I love open-sourced projects? Well, I get some idea from them, how they implement idea and how they really manage to finish a project in a very detailed manner, but you gotta admit sometimes that documentations are very poor, and you have to research for yourself. I learn easily through open-sourced projects and documentations, I'm telling ya! I owe you a little, Microsoft. 

Where would we be without open source? According to this, we're all communists at heart... Thanks for reminding us Microsoft. from r/ProgrammerHumor

9. Praise to be! Stackoverflow! by u/freakin_anurag
 
This savior here, is the hero we all need! This is my comfort zone here! All my respect to StackOverflow, without it, man! I would be weeping all day trying to solve these damn issues and bugs in my project, Damn, it is my greatest day when I found a full-code version of what am I really doing, and I'm telling you, it's my best hour when I found something more than what I'm really finding for from StackOverflow. Well, sometimes I get more frustrated when I don't find any fixes or support from the forum. I'll take a minute stepping away from my laptop then I'll figure it out myself, of course, if I have that luck.
Lemme Change variable names real quick...... from r/ProgrammerHumor

8. And.. it begins! by u/ApostOnReddit

You know, when I was in my mid-teenage years, I was really interested in Computer Science and Engineering. I wished that I could make my own computer with its custom operating system that would suit its needs, and damn, I would devote my whole life into it, but it doesn't turned that way. Competition is really high, and I don't even know where to start if I started applying for jobs or available teams with projects online offering my expertise. Of course, it should be really helpful and it shall secure my job reputation. But, all those years of suffering about establishing network, fixing binary errors and more, man, just to make a HTML website, with a simple side of CSS and JavaScript. I was front-end. 
I'm glad too from r/ProgrammerHumor

7. Just...can't.... resist the power! by u/itradedaoptions

Lmao, this can't be real tho. I remembered spending time with my little brother and I'm about to show him a matrix-like setup command-prompt that really looked like it was from "The Matrix", my brother was full of joy as he was to witness my hacking powers. I was flattered after praising me that I'm the best hackers because you could really see it on his face how excited and fascinated he is after I did the automatic code runner in the command prompt with several colors and binary matrix art in the console. He just can't get over it, and he asked me to do it again. He thinks that I am really powerful and I could hack NASA with my lit skills. 
The simple joys are what get me through the day from r/ProgrammerHumor

6. Damn! This always annoys me! by u/techules 

Shoot, I remembered that time, when me and my team from my technological university worked together for our thesis that is all about constructing a database for listing all the customers for this E-commerce website made from scratch, this is the time when our professor challenged us to do it from scratch and do not, strictly, do not use any kinds of framework, and he will guarantee a high GPA for all of us in the group. Damn, that's easy! Not until I knew that my group members were total slackers, I just had to carry them throughout the implementation and development process. Supposedly, I was about to design the database and the back-end logic of the E-commerce website. Everything was going great, until this one time. Our professor called us in his department, he asked us to present the initial progress of our development process. He was impressed, although, asked us to add this little feature where you add a "logic that predicts the choices of customer according to their search queries.". After the meeting, I commanded my team to make it happen as soon as possible, but after the little tweaks, damn, I found out that dozens of warnings and errors came to the console output because my team wasn't agreeing on the same thing, for the reason I forgot tho. Fortunately, I fixed them on the go, but there are still so many bugs that made everything frustrating for me. 
You guys know exactly what happens, don't you?! from r/ProgrammerHumor

5. Awesome feature, dev! by u/Arben40 

This made me laugh so bad, I mean. I used to tell to my professor that it "crashing" is one of the most notable features of this app. It made me laugh so hard he told me to stop and get serious, or else I get an incomplete mark. Damn, those were the good times.
Thanks dev from r/ProgrammerHumor

4. That is why I hate light theme, by u/John_Lins

Who does even wan't to get a night mode feature for their IDEs. Well, surely it's not me. In fact, I am always strict when it comes to setting the working environment before coding. I felt like my eyes were burning from the light, lol.  
Yup from r/ProgrammerHumor

3. This deserves an award for being really helpful. 😑 by u/anaazmi

The documentation is so poor that this man deserves a Nobel Prize. 
Wow thanks man you really helped him. from r/ProgrammerHumor

2. Y u steal da spotlight? by u/YaswanthDatta

I just told ya, so now you know what it feels like to have slacker people on your team, and they tend to steal the creds in the end? That's just too much.  
Y'all know this.. from r/ProgrammerHumor

1. Well, it works? Am I right? by u/ikev61 

Well? He's damn right! It worked, I even tested it myself. Why u so angry dis time? 
How are your days going? Take a break, enjoy this copied photo from r/ProgrammerHumor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reddit Review and Explorations: r/creepy - You're right, it's creepy!

What's up guys! Today I stumbled upon, in my opinion, some of the creepiest contents from r/creepy of reddit! I remembered first seeing this subreddit, damn right it was creepy! I can't even resist the creepiness of the artworks, faces and mosaics that could be found there. Well, guys, here, I'll list my choices below.  10. Kitchen's artwork by u/Danny_Ingrassia_Art  The kitchen (my artwork) from r/creepy Can't say anything but the I don't really know what the painter thinks while he was painting this. All I can say is, you can see the details at every corner of the painting, very much expressed. The texture looks real. I don't think it conveys any deep message, the author has really the passion of painting this kind of genres. I am very much impressed by the creepiness the two people with their widened mouths. It intensifies the creepy of the whole picture.   9. Amphibious creature by u/SuperMacaroner Amphibious Creature - circa 1950 from r/creepy The

10 Scariest Places that Hardcore American Adventurers Would Go In

Caution ! If you get scared easily, then it's time to get out and read other blogs. But, if, and only if, you have what it takes to be man enough and explore some of the haunted and scariest places in United States, it's time to take them on consideration and, you might want to visit them if you are daring enough. 10. Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia                    A prison, which is closed in 1971, is very much notable for the presence of scary apparitions and haunting present in the cellblocks itself. Most notable cellblocks are cellblocks 4, 6 and 12. It is said that these cellblocks are known for the source of luring echoing voices, shadowy figures that manifests along the walls and visions of ghostly faces. A horrible energy is being felt at these cellblocks which might get the real shit out of you.         How to visit:   Plan a visit to Eastern State Penitentiary 9. St. Louis Cemetery, New Orleans           Before we get started exploring St. Louis Cemetery,

7 most embarrassing moments I've ever experienced

                   Hey, don't get me wrong. Everyone has embarrassing life moments, including you. But let me tell you them here. You know, when I first thought of this idea, I just laughed, thinking and remembering all my embarrassing life moments, but you know, I'm a hardcore and I pick the most embarrassing ones. Sigh, here it goes, I'tell you now, and please, don't laugh. 7. My shorts got off unintentionally after getting out of pool                    When I remember this embarrassing moment, I just say that I never want to go swimming again. Because this shit might happen again. It was during my childhood, maybe I was a 7-yr old boy during those time. Fascinating how I still remembered it despite being long ago. Going back to the moment, my shorts were very wide, it was overstretched because I was fat back then. To my sight, my uncle is laughing at me then he just told me that I wasn't wearing any cover for my under. I felt so ashamed at an early age, I comman