Skip to main content

Reddit Review and Explorations: Top 10 r/NatureIsFuckingLit Posts That Proves The World Is Amazing!



No one can deny, nature is really beautiful. Not even the superlative words could describe the magnificence and astonishing attributes of the wonders of nature. It seems that they are really perfectly constructed. The glamorous lights of the seas the reflects at night, the mountains that soars the high, the waters in the surface that mesmerizes us every time. Here are some of the beautiful places and creatures from r/NatureIsFuckingLit. 


10. The might cactus tree by u/PoonSwoggle

🔥 the mighty cactus tree 🔥 from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
The formation of that cactus, look! It's just magnificent! I mean, I wonder, How did it get like that? How it formed is really fascinating. It just looks like a tree. It should be called the "Cactus King".
 
9. Falls in Hanoi, Vietnam by u/greatauror28

🔥 Falls in Hanoi, Vietnam from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
You won't believe how I really much love falls, take a look at the view! Just wonderful, magnificent! The mountain tops made the scenery much more beautiful, imagine more what would sunset look like there? Damn that's just awesome! 

8.  Pools of Sao Miguel, Azores 

🔥 Beautiful pools of São Miguel Island, Azores 🔥 from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
Wow! That view looks angelic. As the morning struck the place, it looks like a paradise! I would love to get there, you should too! That place looks so much beautiful, what more in actual? 

7. Feather stars by u/olsentropy 

🔥 Feather stars, a type of marine invertebrate also known as crinoids, are perhaps the closest thing we have to a type of walking plant. “Feather stars are thought of as living fossils,” says Tomasz K. Baumiller at the University of Michigan. from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
Creatures are fascinating as well, right? Didn't know there's a creature like that! It looks like an eagle that lives in the sea, you get my point? Though, it's an invertebrate.

6. Ancient angel oak by u/PoonSwoggle 

🔥 Ancient angel oak 🔥 from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
This tree was you most likely see in eastern places, mostly in Asia. Look how that tree grew. Just amazing, trees never fails to amaze me especially when they are gigantic and really gives emphasis to a beautiful ambiance.

5. Iceland canyons by u/mirandanielcz 

🔥 Nameless Canyon in Iceland from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
That canyon is really beautiful! A craftsmanship of nature is really fascinating, it gets more fascinating when you know that the scenery is breathtaking. But be careful, it is too steep, and...high. Don't lose balance!

4. Stunning road in Amsterdam by u/akashdas323 

🔥 this beautiful road in Amsterdam. from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
Now, this is what I am talking about! That road, in the dawn of autumn. The colors of the building and the leaves of the tree unites! Ain't it? It amazes me every time, everyone does! The design of the houses, looks like it used some kind of sophisticated architectural techniques that it made it stood for many decades.

3. Blue Dragon River in Portugal by u/Jamesbond10000 

🔥 Blue Dragon River in Portugal from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
Damn! That's just beautiful! Astonishing! Magnificent! Well, can you help me think of more words? Because I can't think of words for now, that bluish color from the river is really intensified. The contrast of colors between the river and it's surrounding, gave it more emphasis!

2. Oh, these lovely grass cells by u/armyfidds 

🔥 Grass cells have smiley faces in them. from r/NatureIsFuckingLit
 
Okay, I've cell plant cells in books and charts. But like that? No freaking way. The colors of the cell has this vibe of celebration. Those smiley-like faces there makes it a more joyful mood. Even things at microscopic level never even failed to amaze me, that is why nature is lit!

1. Abraham Lake frozen air bubbles by u/ Kaboolan

🔥 Frozen air bubbles under Abraham lake 🔥 from 
r/NatureIsFuckingLit

 How the heck they were even made at that almost-perfected shape? Those frozen air bubbles makes me want to touch them! Their stacked up formation makes them more fascinating, really, nature, in whatever aspect, works in very beautiful and astonishing way. Gotta be careful, it's cold out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reddit Review and Explorations: r/creepy - You're right, it's creepy!

What's up guys! Today I stumbled upon, in my opinion, some of the creepiest contents from r/creepy of reddit! I remembered first seeing this subreddit, damn right it was creepy! I can't even resist the creepiness of the artworks, faces and mosaics that could be found there. Well, guys, here, I'll list my choices below.  10. Kitchen's artwork by u/Danny_Ingrassia_Art  The kitchen (my artwork) from r/creepy Can't say anything but the I don't really know what the painter thinks while he was painting this. All I can say is, you can see the details at every corner of the painting, very much expressed. The texture looks real. I don't think it conveys any deep message, the author has really the passion of painting this kind of genres. I am very much impressed by the creepiness the two people with their widened mouths. It intensifies the creepy of the whole picture.   9. Amphibious creature by u/SuperMacaroner Amphibious Creature - circa 1950 from r/creepy The

10 Scariest Places that Hardcore American Adventurers Would Go In

Caution ! If you get scared easily, then it's time to get out and read other blogs. But, if, and only if, you have what it takes to be man enough and explore some of the haunted and scariest places in United States, it's time to take them on consideration and, you might want to visit them if you are daring enough. 10. Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia                    A prison, which is closed in 1971, is very much notable for the presence of scary apparitions and haunting present in the cellblocks itself. Most notable cellblocks are cellblocks 4, 6 and 12. It is said that these cellblocks are known for the source of luring echoing voices, shadowy figures that manifests along the walls and visions of ghostly faces. A horrible energy is being felt at these cellblocks which might get the real shit out of you.         How to visit:   Plan a visit to Eastern State Penitentiary 9. St. Louis Cemetery, New Orleans           Before we get started exploring St. Louis Cemetery,

7 most embarrassing moments I've ever experienced

                   Hey, don't get me wrong. Everyone has embarrassing life moments, including you. But let me tell you them here. You know, when I first thought of this idea, I just laughed, thinking and remembering all my embarrassing life moments, but you know, I'm a hardcore and I pick the most embarrassing ones. Sigh, here it goes, I'tell you now, and please, don't laugh. 7. My shorts got off unintentionally after getting out of pool                    When I remember this embarrassing moment, I just say that I never want to go swimming again. Because this shit might happen again. It was during my childhood, maybe I was a 7-yr old boy during those time. Fascinating how I still remembered it despite being long ago. Going back to the moment, my shorts were very wide, it was overstretched because I was fat back then. To my sight, my uncle is laughing at me then he just told me that I wasn't wearing any cover for my under. I felt so ashamed at an early age, I comman