Skip to main content

7 most embarrassing moments I've ever experienced


embarrassed



                Hey, don't get me wrong. Everyone has embarrassing life moments, including you. But let me tell you them here. You know, when I first thought of this idea, I just laughed, thinking and remembering all my embarrassing life moments, but you know, I'm a hardcore and I pick the most embarrassing ones.
Sigh, here it goes, I'tell you now, and please, don't laugh.


7. My shorts got off unintentionally after getting out of pool

                When I remember this embarrassing moment, I just say that I never want to go swimming again. Because this shit might happen again. It was during my childhood, maybe I was a 7-yr old boy during those time. Fascinating how I still remembered it despite being long ago. Going back to the moment, my shorts were very wide, it was overstretched because I was fat back then. To my sight, my uncle is laughing at me then he just told me that I wasn't wearing any cover for my under. I felt so ashamed at an early age, I commanded my mother in a hurry to get the towel so I could cover my under and stop the friggin' shame. My mother was laughing as well while getting my widened and overstretched shorts. After that moment, I never laid any foot on that pool again. Just sat on the corner watching them swim while the shame is still on me. 

6. I farted in a small public place

                This was during my high school days, it was enrollment time and met my to-be classmates. A straight line has been formed so that the school registrar could process us one by one.  Then a sudden urge of stomach-ache hit me. I thought I was hungry, because my lower abdomen is friggin' painful, maybe the acids are angry. Until to my notice, unexpectedly, I friggin' farted! The girl in my back just heard and smelled the fart and suspiciously look unto me, even though I didn't know her. The girl in front of me just took a glance at her back, yet, didn't pursue it. To my shame, I left the line and made my mother to get in the line for me. What a friggin' shame.


5. I accidentally touched a girl while walking

                   Yo, hold on there, don't call me a maniac. It was unintentional, and I wished it never happened, let me tell you now my story I was walking in a sidewalk while holding my phone, because I am chatting with my friend about something, then suddenly, I bumped on a girl and accidentally touched her front. The girl furiously looked at me and shouted at me in the public sidewalk, that led many people looking at us. To my shame, I just told her that it was an accident and I just walked away as fast as I could. The lesson of this story is that, never use your phone while walking in a public place, you might bump into someone, who knows?


4. I walked in front-stage during high school graduation but my name wasn't called yet

                    This thing here, still embarrasses me, as if it were a fresh embarrassing memory of yesterday. It happened like this. I was with my family because it was graduation day in high school in mid-summer. I admit, I was high during those times. I don't really care who is being called in the front-stage or what. I just heard a person similar with my first name, and I stood up going to the front-stage, the audience were curious about what am I about to do. It was supposed to be an individual recognition of awards but we were two, standing in front. I was so friggin' embarrassed while I was walking down the stage, shame struck me while my father shook his head and my brother laughing. I just wished I wasn't high during that day. 

 3.  I was with this girl when I accidentally held another girl's hand

                    It was a friggin' mistake I know. I didn't know. It goes like this, it was supposed to be the best high school promenade I should experience, but who knows what kind of plot twist would come to strike me? Lol. The song was very slow, scenic and romantic, me and my girl were about to dance in the floor. I was looking at the stage announcer, when it shocked me that I held another girl's hand. I know it sounds like what you'll see in movies. But I admit, it was my mistake not looking to my girl. The girl I was supposed to dance with was embarrassed, but my embarrassment was double compared to her. Can't blame her since it was really my fault in the first place. She just forget it like it didn't happened right after the event, and I eventually go home.


2.   During my third-grade, I just pooped in class 
        
                    Can't blame me, I don't even know how to resist the wrath of the poop. Well, maybe a little? I am grateful that I have friends way back them, they helped me to clean up the mess under my chair. Most of my classmates were laughing at me. During those times, I cried and called for my teacher to help me clean up my mess, until she distressed my friends to assist here cleaning up. We got to the nearest bathroom and they helped me cleaned up.


1.  My voice cracked in the middle of a stage play.

                    This is my last embarrassing life moment in the list, I intentionally put it last because for me, it was the most embarrassing moment in my life, wherein I'm in a stage with an audience of almost 40,000 watching for our big play during high school. I admit,I haven't conditioned my voice before the play, and it was kinda my fault. But going back, I forgot what my line was when my voice suddenly cracked. It was a dialogue and the person I'm talking to couldn't resist to laugh, that is why after the play, our mentor scolded us for laughing during the big play. It was supposed to be a serious play, yet I ruined it. Can't forget that moment, believe me, it still haunts me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reddit Review and Explorations: r/creepy - You're right, it's creepy!

What's up guys! Today I stumbled upon, in my opinion, some of the creepiest contents from r/creepy of reddit! I remembered first seeing this subreddit, damn right it was creepy! I can't even resist the creepiness of the artworks, faces and mosaics that could be found there. Well, guys, here, I'll list my choices below.  10. Kitchen's artwork by u/Danny_Ingrassia_Art  The kitchen (my artwork) from r/creepy Can't say anything but the I don't really know what the painter thinks while he was painting this. All I can say is, you can see the details at every corner of the painting, very much expressed. The texture looks real. I don't think it conveys any deep message, the author has really the passion of painting this kind of genres. I am very much impressed by the creepiness the two people with their widened mouths. It intensifies the creepy of the whole picture.   9. Amphibious creature by u/SuperMacaroner Amphibious Creature - circa 1950 from r/creepy The

10 Scariest Places that Hardcore American Adventurers Would Go In

Caution ! If you get scared easily, then it's time to get out and read other blogs. But, if, and only if, you have what it takes to be man enough and explore some of the haunted and scariest places in United States, it's time to take them on consideration and, you might want to visit them if you are daring enough. 10. Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia                    A prison, which is closed in 1971, is very much notable for the presence of scary apparitions and haunting present in the cellblocks itself. Most notable cellblocks are cellblocks 4, 6 and 12. It is said that these cellblocks are known for the source of luring echoing voices, shadowy figures that manifests along the walls and visions of ghostly faces. A horrible energy is being felt at these cellblocks which might get the real shit out of you.         How to visit:   Plan a visit to Eastern State Penitentiary 9. St. Louis Cemetery, New Orleans           Before we get started exploring St. Louis Cemetery,